In the coming weeks, you will see a new user interface when using the email quarantine tool. This update will bring the email quarantine experience inline with other tools in the Admin console, making it more intuitive to navigate and use. Quarantines help minimize data loss, protect confidential information, and manage message attachments.
Some improvements you’ll notice are:
- A collapsible side panel for filtering quarantines
- A paginated table view displaying quarantines with custom names row by row
- The option to view the original, raw content of a selected message for easier referencing.
Quarantines with custom names are displayed row by row
Original, raw content can be viewed for each quarantine
- Rapid Release and Scheduled Release domains: Extended rollout (potentially longer than 15 days for feature visibility) starting on August 16, 2022. We anticipate rollout to be complete by September 14, 2022.
- Available to all Google Workspace editions, as well as legacy G Suite Basic and Business customers